|Title:||Retail Forecasting & Replenishment Analyst|
|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
Reports To: Sr. Manager, Sales FLSA Status: Exempt Direct Reports: None
3A Composites is a leading player in segments such as composite panels for high-quality facades and display applications. In the United States, its best-known brands are Alucobond®, Dibond®, Gatorfoam®, Sintra®, and Fome-Cor®.
The Retail Forecasting & Replenishment Analyst is responsible for planning, replenishment, and forecasting responsibilities. This role will collaborate with internal team members and external retail customers and will be in a highly visible, strategically important role with 3A Composites USA. Strong analytical abilities, a continuous improvement mindset and effective communication and relationship building skills are a must for this position.
- Manage customer forecasts, inventory, and demand planning for the retail segment of the Display, Industry, and Transport team.
- Efficiently gather information and generate analysis to support successful supply chain management and business success. Analytics will be focused on, but not limited to, assortment planning, demand planning and replenishment/inventory management.
- Collaborate with retail replenishment team, to manage forecasting/ inventory/ordering strategy from a high-level plan down to individual system settings and orders.
- Support the line review process for 3A with retail customers to win new business.
- Monitor and provide timely reports of distribution, retail pricing, and competition.
- Manage and report competitive activity including pricing, promotions and new products.
- Utilize data to grow sales, identify trends, and develop specific retail strategy recommendations.
- Collaborate with sales and internal operations teams to exceed goals through expert forecasting and demand planning.
- Proactively trend & forecast key metrics to mitigate potential inventory and out of stock issues.
- New item set up for key accounts and management of set orders and replenishment.
- Work with the VP Sales to achieve budgeted sales, profit and distribution objectives.
- Support VP Sales in annual budget planning process.
- Other commercial and replenishment duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably analytical/business related).
- 3+ years of work experience in a forecasting or replenishment role.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to interpret and manipulate data
- Strong consumer focus with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient understanding of fundamental business planning and supply chain principles and concepts
- Global systems thinking – Ability to understand complex interaction of processes, information systems, and organizations
- Thorough grasp of key internal and customer forecasting, order generation, and order fulfillment processes
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office and business analytics applications
- Ability to tell the story through deep analysis and gain buy-in to improve the business across teams
- Ability to present complex solutions in executive summary style across varying levels of the organization
- Ability to travel as needed.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. 3A Composites USA, Inc. participates in the Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify Program to verify the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. 3A Composites USA is an equal opportunity employer.